Wizzer is angel puppy

Wizzer is angel puppy

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What life has been like.

Well life has generally been great. Way more energy, love looking at myself now. Before I avoided looking at me like the plague. I hated shopping, because I always felt I NEVER looked nice in anything I bought because I was so big. Now I love shopping and finding new outfits and looks for myself. I am a calmer person, I don't get as snippy as I did because I am not in pain every day of my life. My knees very rarely hurt and I just really feel good.

Eating has been a little challenging for me. Some days food goes real well and others it's pretty much protein shakes all day.
I get way more exercise due to shopping and walking the dog. I went hiking a few weeks ago and the dog pooped out before I did!

I'll leave you with this: Anyone thinking about this surgery, go for it. I would do it all over again, it was so worth it to me. I am off all of my meds and I feel better than I have since high school. Without giving away my true age it was at least 30 years since I graduated. I support anyone who would like to do this and just know it is NEVER too late for a new life.


No comments:

Post a Comment