Wizzer is angel puppy

Wizzer is angel puppy

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally time to post










OK I know it has been a long time but things have slowed down a bit and I have time to post now. Just to catch you up: First my beloved chocolate lab named Whizzer was diagnosed with leukemia on 9/11/09 and started chemo treatments on his 7th birthday 9/14/09. He goes once every three weeks for a total of 5 treatments. Then with help from God he will hopefully go into remission and live many more years. Second, my husband had his surgery on 10/7/09 and is doing really well. I'm very proud of him. I tried so hard to be a good example for him and an inspiration too.

Ok so here are some updated pics in order from bottom to top: pre op, 1 mo, 3 mo, 4 mo, and 5 mo post op. Enjoy!

I have 2 mo pics but apparently I forgot to upload them from the camera.

1 comment:

  1. You're looking great!!! I'm sure seeing how well you're doing is great motivation and inspiration to your husband :)

    ReplyDelete